Puns - Feb 2014


Puns of February 2014
  1. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
  2. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
  3. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
  4. The other day I held the door open for a clown. I thought it was a nice jester.
  5. It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.
  6. I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy.
  7. I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
  8. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
  9. I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  10. There was a sign on the lawn at a drug re-hab center that said 'Keep off the Grass'.
  11. An instructor at an ice cream parlor is a sundae school teacher.
  12. Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
  13. I did a theatrical performance about puns. Really it was just a play on words.
  14. To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
  15. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

------------------------------------
These are taken from various websites which are:
punoftheday.com

NO COPYRIGHT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment