How to get Un-Addicted from Minecraft


Your Problem

Ok, so you love the game. You play it for hours, your friends might play it but you cant stop. This was me before I used these neat tricks. There are a few ways to get un-addicted so if one doesn't work, hopefully another does.

Tactic #1 - A play a day, feeds the addiction OK?!Don't play for Just one day ok? I used to limit my playing by hours but I found out that the real problem was that I was actually playing it.These are your options:
  • Play and stay addicted
  • Attempt to control yourself
  • Stop Minecraft!

Tactic #2 - Its a babies game!

This is only effective to people over 12!
--------------------------------------------------
Start making rumours to your friends that its a babies game or think to yourself "Am I too old for this?"
These will discourage you to play.

Tactic #3 - Play out of it

Try playing as much as you can until you are bored or destroy all your well crafted creations/worlds to really tick you off. Try to find someway to screwup your game so you wont want to redo Just like if you were 6 years old at your friends house and wanted to impress the parents by cleaning up all the legos. Notice that 'the want to impress' is the Minecraft addiction, 'cleaning legos' is playing Minecraft. This is a terrible example but i'll stick with it. You need to stop cleaning up the legos (your account) and leave it messed up.

In my case my parents changed my password. :(

Tactic #4 - Other things...

Its obvious but, GET INTO OTHER THINGS:
  • Music
  • Youtube NOT MINECRAFT VIDEOS
  • Twitter
  • Blogging
  • Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment